Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sabby Angel: Ali Kiba wanted to Kill Me...he made Me crazy over his love

Bongo fleva and Bongo Movies ARTIST, Sabrina Omary 'Sabby Angel' has opened her mouth about musician of Bongo fleva Ali Saleh Kiba 'Alikiba' who was her boyfriend wanted to give his life as no man had hold of her reins over it.
Speaking few days ago, Sabby who claims she has a history of committed by men he said had been 'dating' with about seven men but none of them more than Kiba who made me crazy and he but wanted me to commit life.
"Love is so bad, you will not believe Alikiba wanted to kill me with his love, I love him very much and he made me crazy that when I feel he betrayed me, I injured my soul and sometimes get hypertension.
"Let alone that, there are times when I wanted to commit suicide because it meant nothing happened, I hurt so much that I feel I do not need to live," said the sister.
Allegedly Sabby and Kiba were once lovers in secret and did not take long because of unknown reasons.
When Ali Kiba found was not present at a time.


EmoticonEmoticon