Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Elizabeth Michael, Lulu claims that she has no problem with Hamisa Mobetto

Bongo Movies actress, Elizabeth Michael aka Lulu has denied rumors that she has 'bifu' with Baby Mama of her Boyfriend, Dj Majay known as  Hamisa Mobetto.
The actress who is accused dating Dj Majay, entered into Misunderstanding with some Mobeto' fans in their social networks for accusing stealing Hamisa's baby Daddy.

Speaking to the Weekend of Clouds Chart Show TV on Friday, Lulu said that the problem with Mobeto who is single mother who gave birth to Majay.
"I do not like very much that I have talked about the issue as stimulated, I am someone with very peace, I have no problem with her," said Lulu.
Speaking as there are actually people were sent by Mobeto to insult me, said "I can not know because I have followed direct, but I have no problem with her, 
However, Lulu and CEO of EFM, Dj Majay now are so closer, because both of them have been post their photos on social networks while are together.


EmoticonEmoticon