Monday, July 25, 2016

Photo: Pregnancy’s Morning Sickness Takes Its Toll On Akothee

 
Ndovu halemewi na pembe zake! Akothee pregnancy is incapacitating her in ways she doesn’t like at all!
Kenya’s arguably richest singer is grumbling about her pregnancy. Akothee who announced she was pregnant last month, seems to be experiencing morning sickness.
The singer who is in Dar es salaam took to the social media to cry over her struggles with pregnancy.
She was grumbling about how she missed her beautiful body and how everything, including her phone, pisses her off.
“I want to go to Europe like right now , I need that holiday like right now , I miss my kids like right now , in fact am crying right now , but as a grown woman why am I crying this morning?I miss my beautiful body like right now Everything pi$s me off including my own phone.” Wrote Akothee.
 


EmoticonEmoticon