Friday, June 17, 2016

Fans Urge Model Hamisa Mobetto To Move On with Her Life...



In Our Normal life there are those friends who wish Good for you always no matter what, such friends won't hesitate to correct you when they see you are going astray.


We All Know how much Model Hamisa Mobetto  is Going Through right now since she broke up with her baby Dady yet we urge her to be cautious when selecting what to post on social media...

Earlier Today Hamisa Had Posted The Above Pic and Said This "

"I don't carry any HATE in my heart. If I loved you before, I still got love for you. Stay away from me though"💁🏽

  "
One Fan Had Stand with her and asked her to Move on by writing " Hamisa as for my opinion u shud avoid such captions😀😀😀it show hw u can't move out.too much griffin aseee.ts like yo rival be winning real hard na wenzio wanakuchora.move onnnn and avoid showing pipo hw u really feeln aseee  "
Watch Video of Hamisa Mobeto and Husna Maulid Enjoying Times Together



EmoticonEmoticon